Sunday Brunch

We are at our friendly neighborhood restaurant for a late breakie cum lunch.

Boy! I am already staving... where are the nommies?

Meimei and I decide to stake it out under the table for any food droppings.

She guards one end of the table...

... and I monitors the other end for complete coverage.

Oh! Pumpkin soup with my favorite garlic butter bread.

Yummy yum yum.

Any luck at your end, little sis? I scored some yummy garlic bread.

A curious girl looking at us with amusement...

... as I continue to wait below the table for more nommies.

The main dish... juicy grilled meat patty, crispy bacon, spicy sausages, pork schnitzel, skewed kebabs and seasoned fries with fresh garden salad.

Can someone please feed the dog?

Yummilicious... keep them coming.

A well fed dog is a happy dog.

On our way home... can you tell that there is something not right in this picture...

... and yes, it has something to do with meimei.

Yup, I'm relegated to the far back row as a result of meimei. No more access to the driver's cockpit, and this is suppose to be my pei mobile. Can you believe that!

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have us drooling, Hero! We love bread - any kind!
We spot an empty seat right next to meimei *wink wink*

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

I am not sure why that human pup gets to ride in the middle with you in the back. After all, you were there first.

The surfing for foodables... genius!

Slobbers,
Mango

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Just wait till she gets a little older... my 3-yr-old cousin throws a fit if I'm not sitting right next to her on car rides!

Pei In The Life said...

You're lucky you don't have to share the back seat with MY Puppy. He keeps wanting to touch me. I end up with Puppy germs all over me.

Hey Hero, should we introduce meimei to my Puppy? They could drool together while you and I sit and chat about how hard it is to be a good brofur.

Snuffles, Bolo

houndstooth said...

I want to come and eat dinner with you and Meimei! You two have a great system there. In a few months she'll be able to slip you food back there!

Bunny

Elizabeth said...

I think Meimei is almost as cute as you are.
Well, you are handsome too.
I bet she like having you as a big brother
love from
Buster

ps my mum will knit an elf hat as a present for Meimei if she would like one! email her.not you, you would eat it!

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

You and MeiMei have terrific teamwork! You are so lucky doggies are allowed in your restaurants, too.

Bolo makes an excellent point; sharing the middle seat with MeiMei means more contact. But if you both want that, you can probably bring the pawrents around. After all, the two of you have them wrapped around your little fingers/paws.

Jed & Abby

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We think you and Meimei make an adorable team hero!! Sorry about that whole...sit in the way back thing...

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

monica said...

another adventure - with such a cute Meimei and her little brand new teeth!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Glad you got some nommies, since you had to sit in the back and all.
JB