Playground Fun

Morning sun breaking through the flame of the forest tree.

Making our way to the playground.

Let's check out the place...

... and see what fun we can have here.

Hey! This is no fun... I don't get to play with it.

I'm going to climb up this thing and look for something more fun.

What is a dog to do for fun up here?

Nothing interesting at the other end...

... ohhh! This could be fun over here!

Okay... be brave, hero... be brave!

I can do it!

Here I goooo...!

Wheee......!

Boy... that was really fun.

Hey cheche! You are missing the fun over there.

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
You were so brave!!! I am sure I can't do that!
Glad you had a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ziggy Stardust said...

That looked like fun, but I don't think I would be as brave as you. One time my Big Sis put me in the baby swing and I threw up after it, so I don't think I better try the slidey thing.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

bbes tribe said...

What a fun place. We never been on one of those slidey things. We agree with Sasha. Don't think we will be trying one anytime soon.
licks and wags
Ernie & Sasha

Diana Chiew said...

Hey, Hero, you too, had a good day! Isn't it nice to be able to go out to have a run or walk?

Oh yes, I see you have a nice picture there for a contest. Do check out the contest at http://schnauzerandschnauzer.blogspot.com/2009/11/holidays-and-jd-maxs-bootie-licious.html

Dexter said...

We have one of those playgrounds here too. They posted a "no dogs" sign, but momma still sneaks me on to have fun sometimes when it is early and nobody is looking.

Kisses,
Dexter

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Hero,
Nice to meet you! Looks like you are having a great time on that playground! Great job going down the slide.
--JB

Chloe and Libby said...

wow you have such amazing adventures. I've got to get mommy to let me come visit, wish me luck!

Mommy here-Hero, you looked soooo cute coming down the slide all by yourself. You are great!

Love,
Chloe and Libby

Raleigh TV Installation said...

Great post, thanks.