Canine Country Club

This is the canine clubhouse at the top of the hill.

Here I'm making my way to the hill top with my puppy friends Angel the rotty and Spice the dobby.

Taking a poop break on the way up... hey gals, do you mind!

Yo! Wait for me!

After some trekking...

... we finally made it up the hill.

Let's go check out this place...

... and see if there are any cats around.

Could they be hiding underneath the plank floor?

This is puppy Angel checking for cats under the house.

Puppy Spice finds my slobbering amusing...

... so I let her has the honor of experiencing my slobber shower.

Oops! Did my saliva hit you too?.. hehe.

Watching the day goes by at the patio of the house.

We have to go already? But the cows have not come home yet...

8 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Hey, Hero, where's that place? We like that house, it looks interesting. You are one lucky guy...you seemed to have been to places.

By the way, everytime we looked at you, you remind us of our cousin's sharpei. Take a look http://santa-ms.blogspot.com/2009/01/wrinkly-sharpeis.html when she was a puppy with her sibblings.

Dexter said...

Nice adventure. Running, pooping, playing, slobbering. Sounds great.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I love your smileys face picture hero!! You have the bestest smiley face!!

What a fun day with friends you had!!

Smileys!
Dory

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
Sure you had a pawesome time there!
Looks like the girls were very interesting in your poop business!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Elizabeth said...

You are one lucky pup,
Hero
you get to play in mud.
Can I come to play with you?
love from Buster

Chloe and Libby said...

Hero,
My bags are packed, now just to schedule the flight to come scare those other gals away from my hunky pei!!!!
You have soooooo many fun adventures and I love the way you blog!!
Slobber kisses sent,
Chloe

Ziggy Stardust said...

That was quite a journey getting there, I hope you got refreshments. Nothing like taking a good poop. There is some slimy drooly stuff coming off the puter now.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Teal'c said...

Hi Hero!
I have just found your blog and my human is really glad to see that there are cool places for people with dogs in Asia! I also read the story how you came to your human - made my mom cry. (She is like that sometimes :)) Anyway - my daddy is working in Asia a lot and he would like to move there but my mom doesn't want to because she is afraid that I wouldn't be treated nicely there by other peoplethere :( but heh - you seem to have a cool live! Look at all that mud in the park - wow! I would love that...
Slobbers from Down Under
Teal'c