Genting Highlands

Are we there yet?

Pine trees! Yes we have reached 1850 meters above sea level.

Taking the world's fastest cable car system...

... over a 100 million year old forest up to the resort.

Ahhh... fresh mountain air and sunshine.

Oh look! What is that thingy...

... and I wonder why are those people screaming?

Looking down at the valley with koko.

Enjoying the view from the top.

I'm hungry, let's go grab a bite.

Yummy, my favorite cakes from Starbucks.

I saw a temple down there... let's go check it out.

This is the entrance of the temple.

The view from the temple.

Part of the huge temple building.

The pagoda standing majestically at 9-storey high...

... and the huge statue of Buddha overlooking the valley down below.

I saw hundreds of lanterns floating in the sky...

... and colorful guardian dragons at the roof too.

Hi there baby elephant, you sure left a lot of pee-mail here.

Where's your mommy?

Yikes! Did you just fart?

Taking in the smells (I mean the fresh air and not the gas from our friend) before leaving.

I'm so tired I can hardly open my eyes on the way home.

5 comments:

Taffy said...

Hero, you get to go to the best and most beautiful places! Wonderful photos of your adventures. Next time we plan a night out it will be a date night so you can go to...start thinking of who you would want to take as your date!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
What a day you had!
Thanks for sharing it! Very interesting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Hero! I hope you did not go on that most disturbing screaming people ride. EEEE!

So many beautiful things to see on your big adventure.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Wow, so many beautiful things to look at and smells to smell! You are one lucky pup!

Elizabeth said...

I think you go on some pretty cool trips.
All I get is the dog park.
I will move in with you.
love from Buster
ps did you see the picture of my friend Rufus.
He has a nose like you!